|Things I learnt over the last few days
||[Jan. 31st, 2005|07:46 pm]
- Watching four episodes of 24 back to back, is not a clever thing to do if its already midnight (and may not be a great idea at any other time). Saying that I'm liking the new session, but a few things have been a little predicable, Jack beating up a Guard, shooting a prisoner to get information, and its looks like we may have a new Nina. I'm sure the writers have more than a few surprises lined up but how much longer can they keep coming up with new attacks for Jack to save the US from while keeping it fresh and fun to watch?
- Thinking it would be a good idea to have all your bookmarks in del.icio.us is fine, going and manually checking, tagging and adding them is going to take some time. Not really helped by everytime I see only a handful of other people have tagged as link, going and seeing what cool links they have.
- Writing down your todo list does help (I was very cynical about this but it does work), I'm starting to get on top of things, not feeling so overwhelmed, all those little jobs are getting done and I now have more time to do all other things
- Sometimes its nice to do nothing, just relax, most things can wait, they don't need to be done right now, if you are tired just get some sleep and come back to whatever it was you were doing.
- Having my face zapped (it went ok this time btw) is not a big event anymore, its just something else to set aside time for every six weeks. Killing off face hair still feels like the right thing to be doing.