|N70 vs. my smartphone wishlist
||[Apr. 27th, 2005|09:35 pm]
last entry, I had another look at my smartphone wishlist.After I posted the |
So in a little over a year 99% of the list has been made real. Smartphones are coming on so fast, I'm looking forward to seeing how these devlop over the next few years. I'll make another list after I have got my hands on a N70, hopefully in two months or so.
- Storage, Well it uses dual-voltage reduced-sized MMC just like the 6680 but you can get 256MB cards now, hopefully larger sizes will be available before the phone is in the shops.
- Well, I said 32 megabytes would be nice, and 30 is near enough for me.
- Still no optical zoom but a 2 megapixel camera (1600 by 1200) is useful.</a>
- Again like the 6680, the N70 has Bluetooth and USB, people have got 6630 working as modems for laptops, so being able to do the same with a N70 should be no problem (and hopefully not harder on linux than windows).
- On call charges or more correctly data charges, no sign of a price drop yet