|Wishlist for Smartphones
||[Apr. 6th, 2004|10:40 pm]
Just some random things I'd like to see available when it's time for me to upgrade my phone.|
- More Storage, One of those 4Gb microdrives used in the iPod mini and MuVo2 would be ideal but I know they eat power, so flash would be fine just give me lots of room.
- More RAM, 640K is no where near enough, 32 megabyte is maybe a good start.
- A megapixel camera with optical zoom, a flash would be nice aswell. I know most of this is in the next lot of handsets.
- A USB Port, not just for data transfer but to charge my phone. This combined with the extra storage and I can use my phone instead of a USB Flash drive. One less thing for me to carry.
- All you can eat pricing on data calls, I don't want to end up with a bill like Joi Ito for $3500.