Log in

No account? Create an account
Modem Morals - Z303 — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]

[ website | Z303 ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Modem Morals [Aug. 4th, 2004|07:17 am]
I have Doom 3 pre-ordered, but its not out in the UK until the 13th, It available in the US, and has been leaked to most P2P system over the weekend.

So should I wait for my legit copy or download a version so I can play it a week early (I will NOT be cancelling my pre-order in any case, I still will be paying for a copy)?